T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Minute Man T-Shirt Design Contest
Create the winning design for the Minute Man Race
The winning design will be chosen by our local artist Miggs Burroughs.
Winning design may be reproduced on the front and back of t-shirts by the Westport Young Woman’s League and their printer of choice. T-shirts will be distributed to all registered runners.
click link to download Minute Man Race T-shirt Design Contest entry form
- OPEN TO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY GRADES 9 -12
- 1 entry per individual.
- Original artwork must be provided and cannot include any copyrighted material
- Humorous, historical or pictorial designs are acceptable but must reference in word and or art 2013 Minute Man Race, Westport, CT Sunday, April 28, 2013
- Artwork must be drawn as line art and or text - design area is 10” x 10”
- Must be drawn with sharpie, no pen, no pencil (this will be screen printed, we will color design for you)
- Hand Drawings must be submitted on white paper and can encompass a design area up to 10” x 10”, please leave at least a 2” border around artwork for cropping.
- However, if you are experienced, you may submit in digital format. One color black. NO HALFTONES! Email as a high-resolution image(600 dpi) in .eps format or vector art in .ai or .cdr format, with all fonts converted to curves, no embedded bitmap.
- Email digital formats to email@example.com SUBJECT: ART CONTEST SUBMISSION.
- Artists must sign the bottom, right-hand corner of their drawings
- Submitted entries will not be returned and we reserve the right to make adjustments to the winning design.
- Mail in your design (flat, do not fold) in a large envelope. Or fax to 646-350-1048
- All submissions must be accompanied by the official WYWL T-Shirt Contest Entry Form
- Submissions that do not include the form will be disqualified. Electronic submissions should include the completed form as an attachment. If you are unable to complete the form electronically please mail it in with your entry. Or fax to 646-350-1048
- Entries and Questions should be submitted to Valerie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Westport Young Woman’s League, Minute Man Race Art Contest, 44 Imperial Ave, Westport CT 06880 Or fax to 646-350-1048
Winners will be notified by April 1st via phone and email.
Click link for Minute Man Race T-Shirt Design Contest Entry Forms